ATTENTION: we'd like to ensure the best experience so please take care to read our terms carefully before reaching out.
Your pets will get a great experience; some might even say luxurious!
First they'll be welcomed by our loving and energetic Maltese, Daisy. Then we'll make sure to let them settle in and let them feel right at home. Their stay will be filled with walks, playtime and belly rubs!
We understand your concerns when leaving a pet under the care of someone else, but rest assured, they'll be in experienced hands. If you'd like, we can send frequent updates with pictures and / or videos.
Terms of service:
- We can only host large dogs if they are able to play safely with our tiny Maltese and if they are comfortable with "apartment life".
- Sometimes we need to be able to leave your pet for a couple of minutes to a few hours. Please be sure your pet will be okay with that.
- For the best experience, we recommend having your dog treated for ticks as we regularly walk in grassy areas. We can also treat your dog for a fair price.
- Accidents happen - nothing wrong with that - but if it becomes repeated behavior, we may charge a reasonable cleaning fee.
- Please bring enough food for the entire stay or be prepared to courier they're normal food. We can also go to a store to buy more food at a fair price.
- Once booking is confirmed, please ensure that you bring all the necessary items (listed below).
- We normally walk 3x a day (morning, afternoon and evenings before bed). We understand that some pets need more and can accommodate if reasonable.
So if you decide to go with us, here is what we need:
- Bring an item that will make them feel right at home and a nice place for your best friend to sleep.
- Bring their favorite toys. We've got some, but we know they get attached to the ones they love.
- Make sure to bring the necessities: food & water bowls, bed, food, treats, poo bags and don't forget their passport (or send us a copy)
- Does your dog shed but likes to be on the furniture? Just let us know so we can be prepared.
We hope to hear from you soon.
Adam & Deon
The dog lovers
Weinig tot geen contact tijdens het oppassen, in 28 dagen tijd maar handje vol gesproken. 24 uur later reageren wekt keer op keer zorgen op. Heeft zich niet aan de afspraken gehouden qua voeding. Heb mijn hondje verwaarloosd terug gekregen met huidschilfers en overal vastgeklemde vuil in haar vacht.
We’ll definitely request future sittings with Adam. They looked after our dog very well, the communication was good and we frequently received photos and updates!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!