My name is Rebeca, I'm 25 years old and I currently live in Rotterdam, near Blaak station.
I love animals, and I have always been around them growing up. I currently have two adopted cats back home (Chico and Leo), and also two adopted dogs (Zeus and Buddy).
I understand how scary and frustrating it is to plan a holiday and not have anyone trustworthy and reliable to take good care of our pets. So since I moved to the Netherlands, I have always made myself available to friends and I ended up being my friend's assigned pet sitter! I miss my pets and I really enjoy the time get with my friend's pets.
I am Brazilian, and I have been in the Netherlands for around 4 years. I am currently finishing my Masters.
About my services:
- I'm available most days, during late mornings, afternoons and evenings
- If you choose me to visit your pet, I'll stay for at least 1h to make sure your pet gets everything they need
- I can also stay at your house as long as wi-fi is available so I can work/study
- I can walk your pet for 20-30 min, more than once a day if needed
- If you want, I will send you pictures of your pet throughout the day!
- Unfortunately, I do not offer grooming services or training, and because of my housing contract, I am not allowed to welcome your pet to my own home ):
- I can take care of your plants and receive your mail
If you have any questions, please let me know! II will be more than happy to make your life easier while taking good care of your pets!
Rebeca looked after my 3 dogs for 2 nights - she kept me updated on how they were doing, sent me photos, walked, fed and cuddled them… and I returned to 3 happy pups! I would recommend her 👍
Rebeca did a good job. She was punctual, communicated well and was sweet for our cat.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!