Hi, awesome cat's owners,
My name is Irina, I'm 56 years old, since Novenber 2022 I live with my partner in Apeldoorn. I speak Dutch a bit, continue my Dutch lessons and preparing myself for the Civic Integration Exams. Non smoking.
I'll be happy to offer home visits as a sitter for your cat/cats. I can visit your pet 1 or 2 care per day. Duration of home visits can start from 30 minutes till 2,0 hours. Price includes the care of up to 3 pets. At least 1 x photo/video report per day. Keeping in contact with owners regarding any changes with the pet and if required bringing the pets to the vet when agreed with the owner or in an emergency.
What is specifically included in the services I'd like to offer?
1. For your cat/cats:
· Guaranteed excellent attention and love,
· Feed upon your instructions, always give fresh water, clean bowls on every visit.
· Clear and clean the litter tray.
· Play and cuddle, talking with him/her if necessary.
· If your cat is walking outdoor, we'll walk.
· I can administer (oral) medication to your cat.
· I can brush your cat, cut the claws of the cat, clean ears/eyes.
2. Additional services:
· I'll be happy to water plants and can bring in the mail.
· If you have fish, I'll give food to them as required.
· Open/close curtains and ventilate the rooms are possible as well.
My expectation from the owners:
· Clear instructions about food/medicine (if necessary) should be delivered by the owners.
· Any behavioural issues of the pet as well as habits, lovely place in house to hide should be disclosed.
· Easy and safe access to the house/apartment
· I'll be the only person at the house at all times unless otherwise agreed with the owner
· No owner's keys transfer to another people unless otherwise agreed with the owner
· If the owner has a security camera/alarm system inside or outside the house, they need to disclose this to
· House/apartment locked up and secured after the booking
· Any keys must be returned at the end of the booking as instructed by the owner
My personal story and motivation for this job:
I am a huge cat lover. I’m reliable, responsible, like a real “crazy cat MOM”. I am with cats all my life. My last Cat Fenik (Oriental) was 9.5 years with me. He was the member of my family. No, he was the BOSS😊. Unfortunately, my adorable Fenik passed away at the end of May this year. My Fenik was beautiful (you can see my portfolio), smart, charismatic and very affectionate. A sweetheart of a cat, who has received a lot of love and has therefore given a lot of love. I miss him a lot and he is always in my heart. Home without cat is only a house!
I know how important is to leave your cat/cats in reliable and loving hands. I want to help owners to enjoy vacation or concentrate during your business trip. With a daily photo &video report, you will see your happy cat, smile and relax yourself. I'll be happy to be for you the best and loving cat sitter! Let's make an appointment, see each other and talk.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!