Hello pet lovers!
My name is Monica, I'm 28 years old, an animal lover and a cat mother. I moved to Netherlands 2 years ago and I'd be happy to take care of your cat or dog while you are on vacation.
I've always been an animal lover so when my parents gave me a dog for my 10th birthday I was the happiest girl in the world. I am now the "mother" of two beautiful cats, Toby and Mitzi that I brought with me from Romania. We are living in a houseboat and they're amazed by the ducks and swans passing by our window. :D
I'd be happy to be a cat/dog sitter, no matter the size of the pet.
My service includes:
- staying with your pet the whole period or up to 2 hours per day;
- walking your dog once or twice per day, up to one hour;
- giving you regular updates about your pet and report any signs of illness or injury;
- feeding the pet as required and making sure he has access to fresh water all the time;
- cleaning the litterbox (once or twice per day);
- playing with the pets;
- if needed, administering regular medication (such as pills);
- sending at least one photo per day or visit of course;
- taking care of the pet’s hygiene (washing or grooming);
- making sure of taking all the measures to keep your pet safe (closing the doors so it can’t run outside, making sure that there are no wires that they can chew, etc.);
- taking care of up to 3 pets per house.
- if needed, taking your pet to the vet.
As for myself, I love to take long walks in the park and having a dog as a companion will make it even more enjoyable. I am of course willing to meet beforehand as to help you decide if I am the right person to take care of your pet. :)
Looking forward to meeting you and your lovely pet.
We had Monica again for one month this year! To her credit we came home to find our cat as healthy, both physically and mentally, as the day we left. Besides a loving heart for little fluffy friends, she takes good videos and communicates clearly. We would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for cat sitters!
Monica stayed at our house with our cats for 15 days. We were very worried about our cat who has asthma. Because he doesn't allow anyone without us to give his medicine. But Monica found a way to bond with him and was able to give him his meds. This was our first long holiday in a long time. When we returned, everything was normal, our cats looked happy and healthy. I would definitely recommend Monica, thank you again! See you next time🌸
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!