Hi there! My name is Danielle, I am a 26 year old American living in Amsterdam. I currently work full time in Human Resources but the position is flexible when it comes to remote work so I can wfh as needed. I am comfortable with handling medicine and am an active person so taking pups on a long walk/jog is great! I love to read, watch tv to relax, paint, and cycle. Puppy cuddles are my favorite 🥰 I am an open book so do not hesitate to make requests or ask for more info!
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays I am available early morning and evenings :)
- Morning, Afternoon, and Evening visits/walks (15-60 minutes, up to 2 times per day)
- Overnight and day pet sitting at the owner's house (especially helpful for the attached pups)
- FREE meet and greet to make sure it's the right fit!
- Happy to do any additional house work or care as needed
- Pics and text updates included because let's be honest... pets are children 😅
- Professional dog walker and pet sitter in the U.S. for 2 years (references upon request)
- Currently servicing multiple clients in the Amsterdam area for pet sits and walks (references upon request)
- Cared for bunnies, cats, dogs, lizards, mice, and birds
- Long time animal lover (grew up with pets my whole life so I know what it means to live with them and I know how important they are so I treat every animal like they are my own)
Why I do this:
My current living situation does not allow for pets (perks of Amsterdam living 😂) so I would love to spend some of my free time taking care of animals. There is nothing like having a special bond with a pet and I would love to be an additional mom for your fur-baby 🥰
Danielle is a lovely social and funny person, we got a long easily and she took care of my cats perfectly! Cats were happy with her and everything went smoothly.
I would definitely ask her to catsit for me again!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!