1. About me: Originally from Korea, I am a student at Erasmus University. I moved to Rotterdam about a year ago from Paris. As a master's student, I have a very flexible schedule.
2. What I can do:
• run with the dog (if not raining)
• walk with the dog (even in rain but not in thunderstorms!)
• let your cat be a cat
• drop by your place to check on and feed your dog/cat and water the plants
• just be there at your place in the same room with the dog/cat for 2-4 hours while working on my assignment
• have your dog/cat at my place (both for just a day and overnights)
• sleep over at your place to keep your dog/cat accompanied and water your plants
3. My story with animals: Since I was 10, I've always had dogs and cats in my life. I have plenty of experience living with dogs and cats and sitting them for my neighbors.
The closest, longest, and most intimate experience would be with this one neighbor family who has always had dogs. I grew up with this neighbor family since i was 4 and whenver they went on a holiday, my family took their dogs for few days to our place.
Almost every day, I went over to their house and played with their daughter (who is like a sister to me) and went around the neighborhood to feed, play with and walk the dogs.
4. Why I wanna be a pet-sitter: The biggest reason is that I simply miss having animals in my daily life. They make me happy and give me energy to continue on some rough days.
Also, I want to have my dogs and cats someday when I settle down and also have a good neighbor whom I can rely on, like my family was to my neighbors.
But for now as a student, I will be happy to be the 'neighbor' whom you can rely on!
***please keep in mind that my apartment is only 32m2. This means no big dogs for home boarding for the sake of the well-being of the dog!***
Estella is a super friendly dog lover who made the most of the walks with Lena!
Amazing sitter! Estella gave a very good care for my dog. Excellent communication with a lot of picture updates. Thanks!
I do not have any degree in animal care.
However, I understand that they are just like humans who need a sincere care and interaction.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!