1. About me: Originally from Korea, I am a student at Erasmus University. I moved to Rotterdam in 2018 from Paris. As a master's student, I have a very flexible schedule. I've been on Pawshake since summer 2019. I welcome regular pet-sitting which gives me a chance to build a real relationship!
2. What I can do:
• walk with the dog (in light rain but not in thunderstorms!)
• let your cat be a cat
• drop by your place to check on and feed your dog/cat + water the plants
• just be there at your place in the same room with the dog/cat for 2-4 hours while working on my assignment
• have your dog/cat at my place (both for just a day and overnights)
• sleep over at your place to keep your dog/cat accompanied + water your plants
3. My story with animals: Since I was 10, I've always had dogs and cats in my life. I have plenty of experience living with dogs and cats and sitting them for my neighbors.
The closest, longest, and most intimate experience would be with this one neighbor family who has always had dogs. I grew up with this neighbor family since I was 4 and whenver they went on a holiday, my family took their dogs for few days to our place.
Almost every day, I spent my time with their dogs.
My family has a cat in Korea :)
4. Why I wanna be a pet-sitter: The biggest reason is that I simply miss having animals in my daily life. They make me happy and give me energy to continue on some rough days.
Also, I want to have my dogs and cats someday when I settle down and also have a good neighbor whom I can rely on, like my family was to my neighbors.
But for now as a student, I will be happy to be the 'neighbor' whom you can rely on!
***please keep in mind that my apartment is only 32m2. This means no big dogs for home boarding for the sake of the well-being of the dog!***
Estella was very friendly and she loved our pet Bruno as much as we do. She communicated well and kept us informed with photos and videos during his stay. We had to pick him up very late in the night, Estella was very kind enough being flexible with her timings. Will definitely consider for Bruno's next stay.
Estella was kind and made Thor feel very comfortable in her home. She took the extra effort to send me videos, pictures and updates every day. I feel even though he is old and was out of his natural comfort zone he was very happy with her. Thank you Estella
I do not have any degree in animal care.
However, I understand that they are just like humans who need a sincere care and interaction.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!