Hi! I'm Linda, a Dutch 30-something-year-old from Rotterdam.
I grew up with cats (De Witte and Pippie) and they were important members of the family to me. That's where my huge love for these amazing creatures comes from.
A few years ago friends asked if their cat could stay with us for a week while they went on vacation. That cat never left. But don't worry, this will not happen to your cat ;-) My friends thought Yuki would have a better home with us, that she would get the attention she needed here. We're very happy she's here with us and she seems to like it here too.
What you can expect:
- Beforehand I'll come by to meet you and your cats and we'll write down all the info I need
- Per visit, I will stay approximately 30 minutes with your pet
- I will send you updates and photos regularly
- Cats feel comfortable around me, even shy cats dare to come close pretty quickly
- I have a car, so if anything happens I can go to the vet by car
- I'm also a plant lover, so I'm happy to take care or your plants as well
I'm available for petsitting in: Hillegersberg, Schiebroek en Rotterdam noord
I work as a freelance illustrator and graphic designer. Because I work from home, I'm very flexible.
When I was a kid and got the question 'What do you want to do when you grow up?', I answered 'something with animals'. That didn't really happen, but I still love animals very much and to make that dream come true a little bit I subscribed to Pawshake. I'd be honored if I may take care of your favorite animal and would make sure he's doing great while you're away!
Hope to hear from you! :-)
Fijne, snelle communicatie. Komt afspraken na. Goede omgang met Captain Mew.
Perfect as always !
Linda will take very good care of your lovely pet.
I was very happy to receive regular news and could leave my cat with no worries
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!