I am currently a student in master of media at the University of Utrecht, living in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. Petsitting is my student job but also my favorite pastime. I am French and speak English but I will gladly learn the guide words your pet is used to in Dutch.
I have quite a lot of experience in petsitting and with different kinds of animals:
- I know quite a lot about pets as my mum is a vet;
- I grew up with a golden retriever for 13 years;
- I have now a collie and a cocker spaniel in my family;
- I had my own rabbit for 6 years;
- I had 2 birds when I was a teenager
- I have petsitting experiences with cats, dogs, guineapigs;
- I have dositing experiences with border collies and dogos argentinos;
- I lived with a cat in my appartement (from my roomate);
I am ready to offer all types of petsitting services, except dog boarding at my place.
Before any service, with dogs especially, I offer an encounter with the owner and the dog (free of charge) to create a first contact so the pet can know me and the owner can explain me its habits, likes and dislikes.
If you have any questions, do not hesite to contact me!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!