Hey there! My name is Sofia, I'm 25 year old and I currently live in Nijmegen, close to the Central Station.
I love animals, and I have always been around them growing up. I currently have one male cat at home (Nino, 1.5 years old), but growing up I had 3 parakeets (Céu, Zezé and Branca), 1 cockatiel (Biba), 1 dog (Lindinha), and 2 cats (Tigrão and Chiquinha).
I understand how scary and frustrating it is to plan a holiday and not have anyone trustworthy and reliable to take good care of our pets. So since I moved to the Netherlands, I have always made myself available to friends and I ended up being my friend's assigned pet sitter! I miss my pets and I really enjoy the time I get with my friend's pets.
About my services:
- I'm available most days in the evening but can also arrange to sometimes come around lunch on the days that I work from home or during weekends.
- If you choose me to visit your pet, I'll stay between 10 to one hour, always making sure your pet gets everything they need. If the situation needs me to stay longer I am happy to do so.
- I can also stay at your house as long as Wi-Fi is available so I can work
- I can send you daily pictures and updates from your furry friend so you don't have to worry while you're away!
- I can take care of your plants and receive your mail
If you have any questions, please let me know! I will be more than happy to make your life easier while taking good care of your pets!
Sofia is excellent! She took amazing care of our 14 year old cat for two weeks. She was an excellent communicator and sent pictures and updates daily. She genuinely loved our kitty and treated her like her own. 10/10 would book again!
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!