A work-from-home professional with a spacious apartment at the Sloterplas waterfront, offering to take care of your floof 😊
My office is dog friendly in case you want your dog to be in a social environment.
I am happy to accommodate to your pet's lifestyle, walking habits, and training style.
I'm originally from Croatia, been living in Amsterdam for 4 years. Recently I started learning Dutch, so if your dog is dutch we can practice! Jokes 😁
My family loves dogs, we always had dog treats in the house, stray dogs and cats we domesticated, but never owned a dog myself.
Recently I started dog sitting for friends, learning about dog training and honestly- entered the never ending spiral of dog reels on instagram. It can be very educational, I was surprised!
I currently don't have the stability to own a dog, so helping you take care of yours is a perfect win-win in my eyes! I love to learn about different dog breeds, getting to know their personalities, and finding the right communication with them.
- we can tailor it to your dog’s needs
- there are green fields as soon as you exit the house, thus it’s suitable for short potty breaks but also long walks
- I live right at the Sloterplas lake which is a 5,6K walk around the lake with many dog friendly fields
- there is even a beach, in peak times dogs are not allowed, but we can come early or late in the evening to splash around a bit!
- there is also a dock closer to my house if they love to swim
- there are many smaller & secluded paths if you prefer your dog not interacting too much
Dog Boarding - my favorite!
- I prefer having dogs longer, as there is always a short adjustment period and within a few days we can build a relationship
- please provide any specific items your pet may need, as this is not a dog house we only have the very basics as in occasional treats and a toy
- I don’t have a duration preference, so if you’re interested, send a message!
Doggy Day Care
- preferable you would bring the dog, but if you live close I’m happy to pick them up
- I’m pretty flexible with time, so let’s keep in mind the generic 9-5 work-day rule
I fully trust your judgement on whether your dog needs to meet before hand. I also understand that you want to make sure your pet is well taken care of and in a suitable environment, so I'm happy to have you over before confirming the booking. Have your floof sniff around and see if we click 👏
Lana is simply the best!!! 💓 We left our dog Pisco with her for a week, and unfortunately he became sick due to a preexisting condition.
Lana was amazing, she took very good care of him, she communicated with us very quickly, took him to the vet and did everything the vet recommended.
Fortunately he recovered very quick. She was so caring and kind, you can tell she really loves and understands dogs!
Lana took his routines very seriously, walk times, food indications, and spent lots of time playing with him inside and outside.
She also sent us plenty of pictures, videos and updates. I can’t recommend her enough!
Thank you Lana!!! ✨
Lana took care of our German shepherd-working line for 3nights. Our dog loves to work, play, and he always wants to do tricks all the time. He came home and slept for the next 2days. We love it! She understands dogs. She was very quick and responsive in communication. We would definitely contact her again when we are away. Thank you Lana. 😊
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!