Hi we are Obbe & Natascha
I am 25 from Germany living in the Netherlands for around 3 years. Obbe is 24 and from the Netherlands. I always grew up having a dog by my side but I moved out with my parents 6 years ago, so I have been missing constant contact with dogs. Recently my parents got a new cocker spaniel puppy named IDA (yes red little fluffy ears on most of my pictures). I already boarded her for 2 weeks while my parents were on vacation, but obviously, I really miss her and cant dogsit her all the time. So I thought to myself getting a dog of my own is a very big commitment, that's why I want to try dog sitting and dog walking. I love to go outdoors and what better to do to take someone's dog and give him/her a happy and exciting time. Obbe never had a dog but he already has some experience with dog sitting. We are also experienced with having bigger dogs and potentially aggressive dogs which we take great care of. Due to Obbes size and high he is able to handle more difficult and bigger dogs which gives you peace of mind. Additionally if we dog sit your dog for longer we prefer to have a little meet and greet before to see if the chemistry is right.
I am unfortunately highly allergic to cats so I am not able to persist or visit homes with cats!
- very playful dog walk from at least 1h
Doggy Day Care:
- a secure place for the dog, see pictures, the dog even has his own little room
- due to my flexible work schedule I can monitor the dog for the whole day
- at least one very long walk with some games and some pee breaks in between
- dog can be fed after consultation
- a secure place for the dog, see picture, the dog will have his private room or if allowed by the owner can sleep on the couch
- dog will be walked at least 2x a day for min 45min and will be brought out for some pee breaks as needed
- dog will not be left alone longer than 3 h otherwise the dog will be taken and can join physical activities like sports or running
- dog will get food as much as advised by the owner
I can transport smaller dogs in my bike basket (when they feel comfy with it).
I live in the city center but I will be mainly boarding the dogs at my boyfriend in Amsterdam West. He lives with his brother in an 80+smq apartment with no outside space, but Erasmuspark/Vondelpark is very nearby. The dogs are allowed to sleep in a space in the living room or even in the study room.
My experiences with dogs are straightforward, I went to dog school with our first dog back when I was 12 and did agility training with her. I understand the basics of owning and training a dog, and how to read their behaviors. Obviously, every dog is different and every owner has their own methods, that's why I always would like to meet up for a small meet and greet beforehand. Before boarding a dog I would like to meet them before for a walk or take care of the dog for a day. I am always super easy to reach by phone and very happy to send you pictures and updates about your dog!
FIY: I also speak dutch :)
If you have any questions pls contact us & it's always perfect to have a little cheat sheet for you dog where you can mentioned feeding times etc.
We are happy to hear from you Natascha & Obbe
Amazing people! Would definitely recommend, frenkie loved it!
Natascha & Obbe
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!