Hello and welcome to my page!
A little about me, I'm 26 and live in the heart of the pipe. I was relocated to Amsterdam 2 years ago with a former job and now I am a full-time master student, though currently on summer break until September. I'm born in Puerto Rico but was raised 50% in the USA and 50% in Sweden. I speak English, Spanish, Swedish, and Norwegian. My boyfriend is also trying to help me improve my dutch skills, although I understand more than I can speak. In my spare time I enjoy trying new recipes, boxing, and knitting.
I grew up being the kid always begging her parents for a dog! I absolutely adore them. I also did a lot of years of horseeback riding as a kid/teenager and have a general affinity and respect for animals overall. Luckily I've grown up with a grandmother who's raised boxers and labradors and she's taught me everything I know about taking care of dogs and the time and attention they require. I'm all about long walks and lots of play. It might be silly but we used to watch Ceasar Milan the 'Dog Whisperer' everyday on end. On a serious note, my grandma was really good at teaching me how to read dogs body language and how to say no when needed. I'm confident no matter the size of your pet that I can care for them whichever way you see fit and based on their individual needs and personalities.
Something good for you to know is I live alone in a one-bedroom apartment with no outdoor space, however since I live right next to Sarphatipark I have a lot of space and play time to offer your precious pup. I'm also not far from Vondelpark and visit that park frequently as well. In the past I've taken care of a labrador, golden retreiver, a french bulldog, pomsky, mixed breeds and more. I've also had my own guniea pig and cared for multiple cats. Since I'm off for the summer I can offer quite flexible/odd hours and lots of love and attention for your pet. Please do not hesitate to reach if you have any further questions I can help answer.
In terms of specifics since I've just joined this website I'm sure I'll figure out more as I go and will be sure to update my profile. But somethings I can mention for the sake of clarity is:
- I'm generally available for many or few consecutive hours for either dog walking or dog sitting. If I am taking care of a dog I will be with the dog 100% of the time the pet is with me. both services include walks, cuddles, feeding, exercise, and playtime.
- If your dog is coming over to stay with me please bring a dog bed for them so they have somewhere to feel safe and at home.
- I'm available for 2-6 dog walks per day depending on how long the pet is staying with me I will adapt to the needs of your pet. The walks can be long and include a trip to the dog park.
- I'm available morning, afternoons, and evenings unless the day as been blocked out in my calendar.
- I can comfortably board a max of 2 dogs at the same time.
- I'm happy to do overnights with your pet either at my home or the owners.
- I'm always open to a meet & greet before you make your decision.
- available to dog sit at owners home for up to 8 hours.
- The only thing I don't offer is picking up/dropping off. I don't mind coming over and staying and I am always happy to host your pet at my apartment.
I hope this profile has been clear and helpful to you as an owner and I hope to hear from you and your pet soon!
We left our 13 year old cat with Coralis for 3 weeks. She took great care of her. She sent us regular updates and we always felt that our cat was in safe and caring hands.
Coralis was amazing with our dog, Pogo! We left him with her for a week, and it was clear he was comfortable with her from the beginning. She sent pictures and let us know how he was doing every day. Plus I made an error with the booking that required she have him one extra night, and she was flexible and accommodating regardless. I highly recommend her for all your dog’s needs!
BSc in Business Administration - Marketing Management
As of 2022 - MSc in Marketing Management
I don't mind running errands with your pet if needed, for example taking them to the groomer.
Book via Pawshake to enjoy The Pawshake Guarantee, 24/7 support, booking guarantee, safe cashless payments, daily updates and more!